My written work is widely published in magazines and newspapers. I have a library of PDFs showing examples. Unfortunately, many of those scans are too large to post here for you to download and view.
If you’d like to get in touch I can send you PDFs of my work from publications including ABTA Magazine, Esquire, Forbes, Going Places (Malaysia Airlines in-flight magazine), Gulf Life (Gulf Air’s in-flight magazine), Irish Tatler Man, Jetwings and Jetwings International (Jet Airways in-flight magazines), Open Skies (Emirates in-flight magazine), Silhouette (Air Seychelles in-flight magazine), Thomas Cook Travel Magazine, Tiger Tales (Tiger Airway’s in-flight magazine) and Velocity (CityJet’s in-flight magazine), Selling Travel and National Geographic Traveller.
You can view a handful of examples by downloading the PDFs attached here:
- Precious Threads (p1) and Precious Threads (p2)– About silk production in Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu, for Selvedge magazine.
- On War’s Path – World War One sites of interest on the Western Front, published in the Sydney Morning Herald.
- Frozen Thrills – Winter attractions around Tampere, Finland, published in Wild Junket magazine.
- The Golden River – Illustrated feature on the Kaveri river published in India Perspectives magazine.
- The Golden Boy of the Pool – Feature on swimmer and record-breaking Olympian Michael Phelps.