Please set aside a few minutes to take a look at examples of my published work:
- National Geographic Traveller (UK) – various
- It’s a Man’s World – Travel to Mount Athos in Greece, published in the Sydney Morning Herald.
- Rich in the Ordinary – Insights into Lisbon, Portugal, published in the Sydney Morning Herald.
- On War’s Path – Preparations for ANZAC Day at World War One sites on the Western Front.
- It’s not Greek to me – Travel to Thessaloniki in Greece, published in the Khaleej Times.
- Ola Lisbon – Highlights of Lisbon, Portugal, published in the Khaleej Times.
- Destination: Lisbon – Destination feature on Lisbon, published in the Mumbai Mirror and Times of India.
- Poland’s Underground City – Feature on the Wieliczki Salt Mine near Krakow in Poland.
- Walling Up History – Feature on the East Side Gallery and the Berlin Wall.
- Munnar: A Colonial Past – Feature on the hill station of Munnar in India.
- Fortified Spirit – Madeira and its culture, from the Hindustan Times.
- Hidden Island – A look at the often under-rated cultural and nature attractions of Tenerife.
- FC United in Europe – A Manchester team head to St Pauli in Hamburg from the Manchester Evening News.
You can also view examples of my photography here:
- Why Eye Photography – The Why Eye Photography homepage, featuring my work.
- Robert Harding – My collection of travel photographs on the Robert Harding Picture Library.
- White Cliffs of Dover – One of my photos used to illustrate a Guardian feature.
- Oxford University – One of my photos used to illustrate a Telegraph feature.